Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2014



Yesterday on my day off, I met up with my BFF over at Fashion Royalty for some quality time featuring some shopping and a lot of eating. We really just wanted to head to H&M to look for some hats but of course that wasn't the only thing I bought because I have no idea how to exhibit self control. I've been really disappointed with H&M recently so I was praying to every single fashion god that the selection would be up to par this time.... and it was. They've started rolling in their fall collection (SO bittersweet because that just means our beloved summer is coming to an end) and anyone who knows me knows that fall is the season I favor the most. I've already started my folder of things I need want for the fall so it was no surprise that I left the store with THE cutest cropped knit yellow sweater with a stand up collar and wide sleeves ($49.95).


You can't tell me that this isn't the most perfect sweater you have ever laid your eyes on. The color itself is unrivaled. To style this, I'd probably throw on a pair of black high waist trousers and a chunky pair of ankle boots in a textured leather just to give the outfit some more definition. To the right is a gray wool hat with a black leather strap, also from H&M ($17.95). The material makes it a fall/winter hat by default and because the colors are so neutral, it can basically be worn with anything. Bless. I'm most excited about pairing this hat with a long winter coat.


Alright, so in my last post, I told you all that I was coming for those leopard print slip ons from Steve Madden. I went in and tried them on and naturally fell in love but I had also been eyeing these espadrilles since they're the closest thing I'm getting to a pair a Chanel ones. Both shoes are $79.95 and after a short deliberation I went with the CECILE espadrilles because I already own a ton a cheetah print shoes and could afford to wait out on the ECCENTRIC for a bit. To the right is a burgundy wallet from Aldo ($30). I had been on a desperate hunt for a wallet for quite some time now because the one I had been carrying around was holding on by a thread and getting judged by all of my friends. It's a flat wallet with a zipper that features 12 card slots, two change pockets, and a slot for your loose bills. It also comes in black and taupe.

That's all for this haul. I hope you guys enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment