Pages

Friday, October 3, 2014




Okay, so I know for a fact that I'm waaaayy behind on this trend considering Roshes have been out for a while at this point but I wasn't going to miss out on an opportunity to rave about my new sneakers.  To be completely honest, I've never really been a fan of sneakers; this may only be the third pair of sneakers that I own but with every fashion blogger sporting the shoe, how could I resist? Nike's Roshe Runs are probably best known for its comfort and wide variety in terms in colors and prints.

I personally feel that the most admirable quality about the sneakers is its ability to quickly tone down any outfit. They can be paired with just about anything but, in my opinion, the cutest looks by far are the ones with paired with dresses and skirts. As I've stated before (and as most of you may know), I'm a bit of a minimalist when it comes to my personal style so it should come as no surprise that I snagged the basic black pair and as expected, I'm obsessed. 



Feel free to let me know how you style your Roshes!


No comments:

Post a Comment