Pages

Monday, July 21, 2014



There's a long standing argument on whether or not wearing white to a wedding is appropriate and you'll find that most people suggest steering clear of white to avoid clashing with the bride and the countless glares from guests judging you for your outfit choice. If anyone had asked me today if they should wear white to a wedding I'd probably reply no without hesitation but weddings are evolving and straying away from tradition and normality.

With that being said, I think it all comes down to how classic the bride and groom are. If you know for a fact that you're dealing with a very unorthodox couple, please, wear all the white you'd like. I personally still believe that it's mildly inappropriate for guests to show up in white because society has ingrained in us that it's not an acceptable option. I put together a look below on what I believe is an allowable amount of white. So tell me, is white a forbidden color at weddings for guests?



No comments:

Post a Comment