Pages

Saturday, July 19, 2014




It actually pains me to admit how obsessed I've been with Kim Kardashian's style lately. I mean, we all know we have Kanye to thank for Kim's sudden updated look (and for Anna's sudden love for Kim, too) but regardless, she has been killing it lately. After her tragic outfits during her pregnancy with the ever-so-precious North West (never 4get her floral couch look during the Met Gala), I think she realized she needed to redeem herself. Kim has finally found the recipe for flaunting her assets in a tasteful and chic way. She's cooked up a damn good selection of outfits and I can't help but applaud her for it. Her looks have become less predictable and more daring. I've found myself doing "Looks for Less" and using Kim as one of my inspirations. Shocker. I thank her for my denim-on-denim look I've been rocking religiously for the past couple of weeks. So Kim, this is my ode to you. Please don't make me regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment